Full time – Part time.
Minimum 18 hours or more per week
Temporary but could lead to more hours or Full Time
– Food preparation and handling according to food hygienic and quality control.
– Cashiers and serving
– Providing high levels of customer service to at all times.
– Ensuring all areas are clean, tidy and hygienic in accordance with company policy and Health and Safety regulations, as well as Fire and Food Safety compliance.
Skills and experience required:
– Food hygienic level 2 require, if you do not have this, we will provide training for this certification.
– If you have had Barista training and have worked within the food industry (Restaurant/Café) previously would be favourable, but not essential, as full training will be provided.
– Maintain a good level of personal hygiene at all times.
– A good team player with a positive attitude.
– Flexible approach to all assigned tasks.
– Be able to work under pressure at busy times.
– Reliable, good time keeping.
– Free meals whilst on duty
– Free uniform